Tour The Wineries of Washington State
Whether you’re new to wine or an avid wine enthusiast, there are several factors to a successful winery tour;
- What atmosphere do you prefer? Friendly or Grand?
- What kind of wines are you interested in? Bold, rich reds or light, fruity whites?
- What type of wines are you looking to purchase? Affordable table wines or rare bottles for special occasions?
- What is the goal of your group? Serious collecting or to learn a little and have a good time?
- And not unimportantly, how long do you want to spend in the car?
The answers to these questions can make the difference in planning for a tour of the best Washington wineries to visit for you and your group.
If you are more familiar with Washington wine country or are a seasoned wine tourist, try beginning with the Winery Regions page to explore a part of the state you may not yet have visited.
Regardless of your touring experience, make sure to check out the Washington Wine Tours Blog for the latest news on winery touring.
All our winery touring resources are for reference only, and you should verify information, such as operating hours, tasting fees, large groups and more directly with each winery. Have fun touring and be safe!